THERMAL ABLATION with AMICA
PlusMedical LLC is the exclusive distributor of HS Hospital Service (HS Amica) for their Interventional Oncology and Radiology products. We have exclusivity for the States New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, DC, North Carolina, South Caroline, Georgia and Alabama.
Amica generator is a hybrid ablation system; One generator which can be used in Radiofrequency or Microwave mode for almost all soft tissue nodules or tumors. The device has an Automatic identification of probe type (MW or RF).
- Liver, lung, kidney tumors
- Bone (Osteoid Osteomas)
- Thyroid nodules
- 2.45 GHz 140W generator that monitors continuously the delivered power, the MW reflected power and temperature
- Options of Continuous or Pulsed mode (for enhanced ablation zone sphericity)
- Internally cooled probes with a “mini-choke” global patent for the reflected waves
- Probes available in 11G, 14G and 16G and in lengths of 150mm, 200mm and 270mm
- 450Khz 200W generator that monitors continuously the delivered power, tissue impedance and temperature
- 17G and 18G electrodes
- Exposed tips from 0.5mm to 3.5mm in 5mm increments
- Electrode lengths of 150mm, 200mm, 250mm and 270mm
- Automatic (Impedance based), Manual and Temperature energy delivery modes
- An 18G RF electrode specially designed for thyroid nodule ablation
We are authorized to distribute AMICA products exclusivity for the States New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, DC, North Carolina, South Caroline, Georgia and Alabama.